The Mission of JBIC
JBIC's mission is to contribute to the sound development of Japan and international economy and society by conducting financial operation in the following four fields:
- Promoting the overseas development and securement of resources which are important for Japan
- Maintaining and improving the international competitiveness of Japanese industries
- Promoting the overseas business having the purpose of preserving the global environment, such as preventing global warming
- Preventing disruptions to international financial order or taking appropriate measures with respect to damages caused by such disruption
|Name||Japan Bank for International Cooperation（JBIC）|
|Office||4-1 Ohtemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8144, Japan|
|Capital||¥ 1,391.0 billion**|
|Outstandings (Loans and Equity Participations)||¥ 14,657.4 billion*|
|Outstanding (Guarantees)||¥ 2,385.0 billion*|
- * As of March 31, 2017 ** As of June 27, 2014
4-1 Ohtemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8144,Japan
Directions to JBIC head office
Since the first floor of the northern part of the building that houses the JBIC head office is used by KKR Hotel Tokyo as its lobby, please enter the main entrance facing the south (near Takebashi Station of Tokyo Metro and the moat of the Imperial Palace when you visit the JBIC head office.
- Access map for Taxi Driver (in Japanese)
Please print the above PDF file and show it to a taxi driver.
- From Takebashi Station of Tokyo Metro Tozai Line:
Exit the fare gate on the Otemachi end of the platform. Exit 3b (Directly connected)
- From Otemachi Station of Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Hanzomon Line, Marunouchi Line, Tozai Line or Toei Subway Mita Line:
Exit C2b. Walk west toward the Imperial Palace. Turn right on Uchibori-dori Ave. Cross Uchibori-dori. at traffic light in front of the Japan Meteorological Agency. (5 minutes on foot)
- From Jinbocho Station of Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Subway Mita Line or Shinjuku Line:
Exit A7 or A9. Walk north down Hakusan-dori Ave. toward the Imperial Palace. Cross traffic light to the left (east) at the Hirakawamon intersection (T-junction). JBIC head office is next to Marubeni headquarters building. (5 minutes on foot)
- From the direction of Kasumigaseki:
Drive down Uchibori-dori Ave. toward Ochanomizu. Turn left at the traffic light in front of the Japan Meteorological Agency.
To go to the parking (ground-based / underground), drive past traffic light in front of the Japan Meteorological Agency. Turn left before the Metropolitan Expressway overpass. The parking gate is on the left.
- From the direction of Chidorigafuchi:
Drive Uchibori-dori Ave. toward Otemachi. Pass the Hirakawamon intersection (T-junction). JBIC head office is on the left past Marubeni headquraters building.
To go to the parking (ground-based / underground), turn left at traffic light in front of the Japan Meteorological Agency. Turn left before the Metropolitan Expressway overpass. The parking gate is on the left.
10th floor, Umeshin Daiichi Seimei Building, 3-5 Sonezaki 2-chome, Kita-ku,
Osaka-city, Osaka, 530-0057, Japan
3-8min. on foot from Umeda Station on Subways or JR line
Directions to West Japan Office
- 6-minute walk from JR Osaka Station
- 3-8 minute-walk from: Kita-Shinchi Station, JR Tozai Line; Umeda Station, Subway Midosuji Line; Higashi Umeda Station, Subway Tanimachi Line; Nishi-Umeda Station, Subway Yotsubashi Line; Hankyu Umeda Station; and Hanshin Umeda Station.
(The nearest stations are: Higashi-Umeda Station, Subway Tanimachi Line; and Kita-Shinchi Station, JR Tozai Line.)
From the direction of JR Osaka Station and Umeda Station (via Umeda underground shopping mall)
Exit 7 (H-82 underground) near the ticket gate of Higashi-Umeda Station, Subway Tanimachi Line. Go up the stairs and walk down Midosuji Ave. in the direction opposite to Hankyu Department Store. Umeshin Daiichi Seimei Building is to the left of the Umeda-Shimmichi Crossing (with an overpass).