The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) provides the following financial support to the overseas business of Japanese companies affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Emergency Window for Overcoming the COVID-19 Crisis ("COVID-19 Emergency Window") Established under the Growth Investment Facility (Announcement on May 1, 2020)
- Support for Overseas Business of Japanese Companies Affected by COVID-19 (Announcement on July 8, 2020)
１． Loans and guarantees for business that Japanese companies, including mid-tier enterprises (MTEs) and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), are conducting in developed countries
２． Loans to domestic Japanese companies for their overseas business
For inquiries about individual projects, please contact below.
|Energy and Natural Resources
|○ Oil and Gas Finance Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3513)
|Infrastructure and Environment
|○ New Energy and Power Finance Department I (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3813)
|Industry Finance Group*||○ Corporate Finance Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3574)
|Equity Finance Group||○ Equity Investment Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3456)
For general inquiries and consultations from companies affected by the COVID-19, please contact the divisions below.
- Industry Finance Group, Planning and Coordination Division: +81-(0) 3-5218-9630
- Osaka Branch, Planning and Coordination Division: +81-(0) 6-6345-4105
- Note: For companies in the western region of Japan, including those in Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, and points further west, please contact the Osaka Branch.