Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC, Governor: MAEDA Tadashi) established on April 30 the Emergency Window for Overcoming the COVID-19 Crisis ("COVID-19 Emergency Window") under the Growth Investment Facility.
The establishment of this Window was announced in the Emergency Economic Measures to Cope with COVID-19 (April 20, 2020, Cabinet decision). It is an expansion of the Growth Investment Facility that was established and launched on January 30, 2020, to support the overseas business of Japanese companies. In addition to the new Window, we will continue to operate the existing Facility Window for the Development of Quality Infrastructure for Environmental Preservation and Sustainable Growth ("QI-ESG Window") and the Facility Window for Supporting Japanese Companies' Overseas Business Expansion ("Overseas Business Expansion Window"). The financing conditions for each Window, including this new Window, are as follows:
- Growth Investment Facility (QI-ESG Window)
- Growth Investment Facility (Overseas Business Expansion Window)
- Growth Investment Facility (COVID-19 Emergency Window)
For details about the Growth Investment Facility, please contact below.
|Energy and Natural Resources
|○ Oil and Gas Finance Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3513)
|Infrastructure and Environment
|○ New Energy and Power Finance Department I (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3813)
|Industry Finance Group*||○ Corporate Finance Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3574)
|Equity Finance Group||○ Equity Investment Department (Tel: +81-(0) 3-5218-3456)
For general inquiries and consultations from companies affected by the COVID-19, please contact the inquiry counter below.
- Industry Finance Group, Planning and Coordination Division: +81-(0) 3-5218-9630
- Osaka Branch, Planning and Coordination Division: +81-(0) 6-6345-4105
- * For companies in the western region of Japan, including those in Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, and points further west, please contact the Osaka Branch.