Overview of Export TSLs
Export TSLs are extended by JBIC directly to institutions such as regional multilateral financial institutions and local financial institutions for the purpose of supporting import of Japanese machinery, equipment, etc. to a range of countries. These loans facilitate importers that meet certain requirements in raising funds for importing such goods and/or services, and also facilitate Japanese exporters in raising the level of security of collecting payments for their exports.
List of Export TSLs
Export TSLs currently available are as follows.
Click to jump to the relevant section.
- * There are not any Export TSLs currently available for this region.
- Export Credit Line for Sberbank of Russia
- Export Credit Line for State Development Corporation VEB. RF
- Renewable energy and climate change mitigation export credit line to Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi A.S.
- Export credit line to Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi A.S.
- Export credit line to Turkiye Is Bankasi A.S.
- Renewable energy and climate change mitigation sector export credit line to Turkiye Is Bankasi A.S.
- Export credit line to Denizbank A.S.
- Export credit line to T. Garanti Bankasi A.S.
- Third global bank-to-bank loan for export to Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank
- Second global bank-to-bank loan to The African Export-Import Bank